ATTENTION: Instructors and students, all Fall 2016 course categories are now available and usable for posts on the blog! Just select your course name from the list of folders on the right to see what your classmates, students, or instructor have posted. And don’t forget to tag your own posts with your class name and “Fall 2016 Classes.” A list of all the new courses for this semester are below.
- Listening (COM 230), Prof. Stone
- The Revolution Will Note Be Televised (RCC 100), Prof. Miller
- Decade of Decision – the 1950s (HIS 120), Prof. Chambliss
- Oral History (EDU 290), Prof. Kelly and Prof. Christian-Lamb
- Feminist and Queer Activisms (FST464/RES464), Prof. Kafer