Per Pat’s e-mail yesterday, IT will be conducting maintenance during the break, which will temporarily affect access to some library resources.
Throughout the break:
- Email and the library website will be available from off-campus the entire time – regardless of what is happening with the network.
- If you are on-campus during the network outages, then you will not be able to access email or the website from your office, but they will still be functioning.
- EZ-Proxy and this news blog will be down from 12 midnight-6:30am.
- The entire campus network will be down from 10am to 3pm for upgrades.
- IT will conduct a full disaster recovery test from 8am-12:30pm, which means the campus network will be up and down during this time frame. Please assume that you cannot access services during this time.
If you experience any problems over the break and need technical assistance, please contact the Help Desk. If the problem is not an emergency, leave a message via voice (407-628-6363) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). A technician will contact you by the next day.
If the problem is an emergency, please call the Help Desk (407-628-6363) and follow the prompts to report an emergency. Your call will be returned shortly.