Step 1: Remove Name(s) from Document
- Remove all instances of your name from the document. This includes removing your name from the beginning of the document, the header and footer, and the name of the file itself.
Step 2: Convert File to PDF
- Before you submit any files to Foliotek, make sure that they have been converted to PDF. Please view the links below for specific instructions on converting files to PDF format.
- Converting Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) to PDF
- Converting Pages for Mac to PDF
Step 3: Submit your File
- If you are using Safari as your browser, please follow these directions to change a browser setting before completing the steps below or you will not be able to access Foliotek. Directions: http://social.rollins.edu/wpsites/idt/faqs-how-tos/student/foliotek-student/using-safari-browser-with-foliotek/
- Log in to blackboard.rollins.edu.
- Click Foliotek ePortfolio in the Tools box on the left. See this link for more info on accessing Foliotek.
- Make sure you see RFLA Portfolio at the top-left under “Change/Add Portfolio.”
- On the left menu, select 150-Level.
- Select the outcome to which you are submitting artifacts (e.g., Critical Thinking).
- Click “+ Add File.”
- Select the File Type would like to upload and click .
- Click “+ Add Files” or drag and drop files to upload.
- Once your upload is complete, as indicated by the progress bar, click