Cisco Spark is a video conference tool for students to collaborate with each other. Spark can be accessed by logging in using your Rollins email address and password. (The previous Rollins-student WebEx link no longer works.)
Cisco WebEx is a video conferencing solution for Rollins’ students to collaborate with their instructors and peers. Login to the Rollins WebEx Student page to begin using this tool. Alternatively, your instructor may send you a link to a WebEx meeting and you will click the link to connect to the meeting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choose the Appropriate WebEx Center
- Connect to WebEx Audio
- How to Delete a Video and Empty Your Trash
- Join WebEx Session
- Record and Download a Meeting
- Schedule a WebEx Event
- Schedule a WebEx Meeting
- Schedule a WebEx Training
Tips for using Spark:
- Download the Cisco Spark application for your computer or device rather than using Spark in a browser. There are functionality limitations and stability issues when using Spark with certain web browsers.
- Make each person in your group a moderator of the Team so that everyone has the same privileges. This may be helpful if the original moderator cannot attend a virtual meeting.
- Click on the file folder at the top right of the screen to display all recent items shared with the group.
For more information on how to use the program, visit the Get to Know Cisco Spark guide to make the most out of its features.
If you have any questions about the software in general, visit the official Cisco Spark FAQ page.