Kaltura is our all-in-one video tool that allows you to upload, store, create, share, and trim videos.
Kaltura My Media is the space where you can upload and store videos for use in any course through the Mashup tool in Blackboard. Once you upload videos to your My Media, you can embed them in multiple Blackboard courses. You can also add faculty, staff, and students as collaborators to co-edit and/or co-publish videos.
Within Kaltura is a tool called CaptureSpace Lite that allows you to create a screen recording, webcam recording, voice only recording, or a combination of these. This tool is helpful in recording narrated PowerPoints and embedding them in a Blackboard course.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Access Your Kaltura Media
- Add Captions to a Video
- Add Collaborators to a Video
- Add Media to My Media or MediaSpace
- Adding a Chapter to Videos
- CaptureSpace Lite: Create a Recording
- CaptureSpace Lite: Download and Install
- Clip a Video
- Download a Video onto Your Computer or Storage Device
- Share a Video
- Submit a Video as an Assignment or Discussion Post
- Trim a Video
- Upload a Video