There are a few options you can take advantage of when using videos in your portfolio.
- Kaltura: You may use Kaltura to store your videos, and embed them into your portfolio. The advantage of this is that you do not have a total size limit, and each video can be up to 2 GB in size. You just have to copy the embed code into your portfolio. If you choose this method, you may not have access to your videos after graduation.
- YouTube (or any other content creation site): If you already have an account on YouTube or another content creation site, it may be easier for you to upload videos to this account and embed them into your portfolio. This method may be the way to go if you would like to keep access to your videos after graduation.
- To begin, you must have an .MP4 or .MOV video exported from your video editing tool.
Suggested Steps for Using Video in your Portfolio
- Save and Upload your video to cloud storage using Kaltura or YouTube.
- Depending on which option you choose, you can either utilize the embed code or get the shareable link to add the video into a project and/or portfolio.
- Share your project and/or portfolio.