- To begin, you must have an .MP4 or .MOV video exported from your video editing tool.
- To submit a video to Foliotek for assessment, you must first have an embed code for the video.
If you already have an embed code, skip to Create a Project in Foliotek
Get embed code from the video in Kaltura
- Log into Blackboard.
- Click My Media.
- Click the video you want to use.
- Underneath the video preview, click Share.
- Click the embed code (it should automatically select the whole thing) and copy it with Ctrl+C on PC or Cmd+C on Mac.
Note: You may also want to paste the code (Ctrl+V on PC or Cmd+V on Mac) into Notepad(PC) or TextEdit(Mac) so you don’t have to repeat this step if you lose the code.
Create a Project in Foliotek
- Click on the Rollins tab in Blackboard
- On the left side of the page, you will see the link to Foliotek ePortfolio listed in the Tools area.
- If this is your first time accessing Foliotek, you may be asked to register for a new account. Follow the steps below to complete the registration process:
- Sign the User License Agreement.
- Click the ‘I accept the terms of this license’
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the anticipated month and year of your graduation.
- Click ‘Update’.
Navigate to the Projects Home Page
- At the Foliotek home page, click Presentation at the top right corner.
- Click Projects. This will take you to the Projects Home Page, where you will be able to Create and Share projects.
Create a Project
- Click Create Project.
- If you see a Foliotek Projects introduction screen, click GO.
- Click Project Title and type a name for your project.
- Click Begin Project under the project title.
- Click+ Add at the bottom of the page.
- Select Embed
- Paste the embed code copied earlier into the box.
- Click the check mark in the top right
Submit the Project to Foliotek
- Click on Assessment.
- If you do not see RFLA PORTFOLIO beneath the Rollins logo, select Change/Add Portfolio.
- Select the outcome to which you are submitting artifacts (e.g., Written Communication).
- If this is your first time uploading an artifact to the objective you selected, a pop-up window titled Data Release Formwill appear. Read the instructions, then select Agree or Decline and hit Save & Close.
On the next page, click Close.
- Click “+ Add File.”
- Select the File Type you would like to upload and click next.
- Select the project you just created.
Click add selected project