Submit Documents to rFLA Portfolio (Practicum)
Step 1: Remove Name(s) from Document
- Remove all instances of your name from the document. This includes removing your name from the beginning of the document, the header and footer, and the name of the file itself.
Step 2: Convert File to PDF
- Before you submit any files to Foliotek, make sure that they have been converted to PDF. Please view the links below for specific instructions on converting files to PDF format.
Step 3: Submit your File
- If you are using Safari as your browser, please follow these directions to change a browser setting before completing the steps below or you will not be able to access Foliotek.
- Login to blackboard.rollins.edu.
- On the right, under My Courses, click on the Foliotek ePortfolio course which you are enrolled (View Access Foliotek for more information).
- Make sure that you are currently accessing the rFLA Portfolio.
- If you are not, hover over Change/Add Portfolio on the left panel (right under the Rollins logo).
- Select rFLA Portfolio.
- On the left-hand side under rFLA Portfolio, select Practicum.
- On the Element List tab, select the objective you that you want to submit artifacts to.
- Click Add File.
- Select Upload new file and click Next.
- Click Add Files and select the artifact that you want to upload from your local drive. Then, click OK.
- Once the success bar reaches 100%, click OK.