Submit Documents to rFLA Portfolio (CE Courses)
Step 1: Remove Name(s) from Document
- Remove all instances of your name from the document. This includes removing your name from the beginning of the document, the header and footer, and the name of the file itself.
Step 2: Convert File to PDF
- Before you submit any files to Foliotek, make sure that they have been converted to PDF. Please view the links below for specific instructions on converting files to PDF format.
Step 3: Submit your File
- If you are using Safari as your browser, please follow these directions to change a browser setting before completing the steps below or you will not be able to access Foliotek.
- Login to blackboard.rollins.edu.
- On the right, under My Courses, click on the Foliotek ePortfolio course in which you are enrolled (View Access Foliotek for more information).
- Make sure that you are currently accessing the rFLA Portfolio.
- If you are not, hover over Change/Add Portfolio on the left panel (right under the Rollins logo).
- Select rFLA Portfolio.
- On the left-hand side under rFLA Portfolio, select CE Courses.
- Select the outcome (Civic Engagement) that you want to submit artifacts to.
- You will be redirected to the Section page. This is not the correct upload page. On the left-hand menu, select the course that you are submitting to.
- Select Civic Engagement
- You are now under the artifact upload page for objective Civic Engagement. Click Add File.
- Select Upload new file and click Next.
- Click Add Files and select the artifact that you want to upload from your local drive. Then, click OK.
- Once the success bar reaches 100%, click OK.