Submit Documents to rFLA (General Education) Portfolio (200-Level)
Step 1: Remove Name(s) from Document
- Remove all instances of your name from the document. This includes removing your name from the beginning of the document, the header and footer, and the name of the file itself.
Step 2: Convert File to PDF
- Before you submit any files to Foliotek, make sure that they have been converted to PDF. Please view the links below for specific instructions on converting files to PDF format.
Step 3: Submit your File
- If you are using Safari as your browser, please follow these directions to change a browser setting before completing the steps below or you will not be able to access Foliotek.
- Log in to blackboard.rollins.edu.
- On the right, under My Courses, click on the Foliotek ePortfolio course in which you are enrolled (View Access Foliotek for more information).
- Make sure you see RFLA Portfolio at the top-left under “Change/Add Portfolio.”
- If you do not see RFLA Portfolio here, click Change/Add Portfolio.
- Click on RFLA Portfolio.
- On the left menu, select 200-Level.
- Select the outcome to which you are submitting artifacts (e.g., Critical Thinking).
- Click “+ Add File.”
- Select the File Type you would like to upload and click .
- Click “+ Add Files” or drag and drop files to upload.
- Once your upload is complete, as indicated by the progress bar, click OK.