- Log in to Blackboard.
- Click Foliotek ePortfolio on the left Tools menu.
- Click Presentation at the top-right corner.
- Click ePortfolio.
- To the right of the portfolio there will be a sub-menu with four options for sharing. Click whichever option you’d like to set up sharing for.
- Fill in the relevant information for each information field, including the person, e-mail address, share dates, and a message to send.
- Click the check mark button at the bottom right to send.
Share in Community
- If you have an Invite Code, enter it in and click Join.
- Click the relevant community under Select Community.
- Click Done.
- Type in a name for your URL. Click validate to the right of the prompt to see if the name is available.
- Click the Share ePortfolio button below.
- You will receive a confirmation message with the public URL to your portfolio. Copy and paste the URL (without the “.” at the end), store it in a text file and/or e-mail it as needed.
- Fill in the relevant information, including the full name of the contributor, the contributor’s e-mail, and a message to send.
- Click the check mark button at the bottom left corner.
Note: Collaborators should not edit the portfolio at the same time; Foliotek does not support simultaneous editing and changes may be lost.