Important: If you use Safari as your browser, follow the directions here before you begin.
- Access to Foliotek is through Blackboard. Once you log into Blackboard, you will automatically be in the Rollins tab.
- On the left side of the page, click on the link to Foliotek ePortfolio listed in the Tools area.
If this is your first time accessing Foliotek, you may be asked to register for a new account. Please note that you should not be prompted create a new account and pay. If you are prompted to create a new account, try using another browser to access Foliotek.
Follow the steps below to complete the registration process:
- Sign the User License Agreement.
- Click the ‘I accept the terms of this license’ button.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the anticipated month and year of your graduation.
- Click ‘Update’.
Navigate to the Projects Home Page
- At the Foliotek home page, click Presentation at the top right corner.
- Click Projects. This will take you to the Projects Home Page, where you will be able to Create and Share projects.
Create a Project
- Click Create Project.
- Click Project Title and type a name for your project.
- Click Begin Project under the project title.
- Click + Add at the bottom of the page.
- Click the File button at the center.
Alternatively, you may provide links to files already uploaded, embed media, or enter text to provide a brief summary of your project. Think briefly on which option would be best for your project!
- A toolbar will open to the left. Click Upload Files and select the file to upload.
- A preview of the file will appear in the center. Ensure this is the correct file and click the check mark at the top right corner of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the Projects home page and you should see your project newly created.
Share a Project with a Community
- Navigate to the Projects home page.
- Underneath the relevant project, click the Options Button (the button depicting bullet points and lines).
- Click the Share with a Community button (the button depicting a group).
- If you have an Invite Code, enter it in and click Join.
- Click the relevant community under Select Community.
- Click Done.