Navigate to the Projects Home Page
- Log in to Blackboard, then access Foliotek (You may have to agree to usage licenses if this is your first time accessing Foliotek.)
- At the Foliotek home page, click Presentation at the top right corner.
- Click Projects. This will take you to the Projects Home Page, where you will be able to Create and Share projects.
Create a Project
- Click Create Project.
- Click Project Title and type a name for your project.
- Click Begin Project under the project title.
- Click + Add at the bottom of the page.
- Click the File button at the center.
Alternatively, you may provide links to files already uploaded, embed media, or enter text to provide a brief summary of your project. Think briefly on which option would be best for your project!
- A toolbar will open to the left. Click Upload Files and select the file to upload.
- A preview of the file will appear in the center. Ensure this is the correct file and click the check mark at the top right corner of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the Projects home page and you should see your project newly created.
Share a Project with a Community
- Navigate to the Projects home page.
- Underneath the relevant project, click the Options Button (the button depicting bullet points and lines).
- Click the Share with a Community button (the button depicting a group).
- If you have an Invite Code, enter it in and click Join.
- Click the relevant community under Select Community.
- Click Done.