Projects are smaller and more concise than a portfolio (Think of them as a mini portfolio). They can be added to the Identity Page, ePortfolios or shared privately, publicly, or in a community (similar to a portfolio).
Navigate to the Projects Home Page
- Log in to Blackboard, then access Foliotek (You may have to agree to usage licenses if this is your first time accessing Foliotek.)
- Click Presentation at the top right corner.
- Click Projects. This will take you to the Projects Home Page, where you will be able to Create and Share projects.
Create a Project
- Click Create Project.
- Click go or the “x” on the right side of your screen.
- At the top of the page, click in the textbook Generic Project Template and type a name for your project. (You can skip the question “How would you summarize what this Project was about?” and go to the next step).
- Click Add Page “+” at the bottom of the page.
- To add content, select the option that best fits your need.
- Add File – You can upload new files, use files already uploaded to your account, add files from Google Drive, and also add images.
- Add Image – This option can be used to add images only.
- Link to Page – Used to add external links or add a link from your file repository.
- Embed – Can be used to add videos in your project.
- Add Text – Add text to the project and/or project page.
- Click the check mark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done making changes or after adding content.
- You will be redirected to the Projects home page and you should see your newly created project.
If you have any questions or would like detailed information on Projects, view the Project Management page.
Share a Project
There are three ways to share your project. Please select the method that best suites you:
Share a Project with a Single Person (Share Privately)
Share a Project with a Community (Share in a Community)
Share a Project Publicly (Share Publicly)