Blackboard is the learning management system for the Rollins community. Depending on how your instructor uses Blackboard for your course, you may access documents, participate in discussion boards, submit assignments, take online quizzes and more.
Log in to Blackboard by typing your FoxID in the Username field and your FoxID password in the Password field, then clicking Login.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
- Blackboard Student Start of Semester Checklist
- CaptureSpace Lite: Capture from Webcam
- CaptureSpace Lite: Create a Screen Recording
- CaptureSpace Lite: Create an Audio Recording
- Change Notification Settings
- Download and Install CaptureSpace Lite
- E-Mail Other Enrolled Students
- Edit Blackboard Course List
- Embed a Video in a Blackboard Assignment
- Embed a Youtube Video
- Submit a Video Assignment
- Record Your Screen in Kaltura
- Reviewing Turnitin Feedback
- Submit a Blackboard Assignment
- Submit a TurnItIn Assignment
- Upload a Video
- View Comments on a Test
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try looking at the official Blackboard Student Help guide or the On Demand Videos, both listed below. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact the IT Help Desk to request documentation.
Blackboard Resources for Students:
On Demand Videos for Students: