Description: Sometimes you would like to make an individual page private so only you and logged in users can view the content.
- In order to do so, please navigate to your WordPress site.
- Log into the Admin area and click on Pages.
- Click Add New.
- Fill out the title and content.
- When you’re ready to publish, look to the right hand side of the window. You will see a box labeled, Publish.
- In that box, you will see the option labeled: Visibility. Click on Edit.
- The box will drop with several options. From here you can choose:
- Public: everyone can see it
- Password protected: A user will need a special phrase in order to view the content. They will not need to log into the blog so long as they have the password.
- Private: A user must log in in order to view the page.
- Make the appropriate choice by selecting the radio button and click OK.
- When you’re done making your page, click Publish.