NVivo is a software that supports qualitative and mixed methods research. It is designed for the analysis of large or small volumes of data.
For other inquiries, please access the official NVivo Support Page by QSR International.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What platforms support NVivo?
- Windows and Mac.
2. Where can I access NVivo on campus?
- NVivo can be accessed in various on-campus labs.
- Faculty members with a Rollins computer can request for NVivo to be installed by contacting the Help Desk.
- The NVivo license is only for faculty and students.
3. Where can I find more help?
- There are numerous tutorials on YouTube, including an official playlist created by QSR International.
- There are various versions of NVivo on Windows platform. The version that is provided by Rollins is NVivo 11 Pro.
- QSR International has also created a YouTube playlist for NVivo 11 Pro users.