Media channels may be used not only to organize your own media, but to act as collections of media from multiple people.
- Login to MediaSpace.
- Click My Channels at the top toolbar.
- Click Create Channel at the right of the screen.
- Fill out the Name, Description, and Search Tags for the channel.
- Choose a privacy setting that fits the purpose of your channel.
- Open: Users may sign up, view content, and upload content freely.
- Restricted: Users may view content freely, but must be invited to sign up and upload content.
- Private: Users must be invited to become members before viewing and uploading content.
- Shared Repository: Users must be invited to become members before viewing and uploading content. Members may also publish media from this channel to other channels.
- Configure the miscellaneous options below.
- Moderate Content: Content will not appear unless you (or a moderator of your choice) approve it. Useful for filtering out potentially offensive content in open channels.
- Enable Comments: Allows users to post comments on videos in the channel.
- Keep Comments Private: Prevents non-members from viewing comments on the channel’s videos.
- Enable Subscription: Allows users to be notified of changes/uploads to this channel.
- Click Save at the bottom.
Your channel will appear under My Channels as a pile of photos.