By using the Clipping feature, you can create a separate entry for a section within a video. You can use this to divide videos into smaller parts, or to highlight a certain part of a video.
Note: If you are using Safari, you need to change your cookies settings in order for the tool to load properly.
- On the toolbar, click Safari > Preferences
- Go to the Privacy tab
- Under the Cookies and website data: setting, select Always allow
- In the My Media area, click on the link for the video you want to clip.
- Underneath the video player, click the Actions menu on the right.
- Click Launch Editor.
- Set the portion of the video you wish to clip.
- Spool Through Video and Set Start/End Points:
- Click Preview below the timeline to ensure you have the correct start and end points.
- Click Save a Copy to create your clip as a new video. (Clicking Save will change the original video.)
- Type in a Name for the clip, and optionally a quick Description. Click Create when finished.
- You will see a message confirming that your clip was created and can be found in your My Media.