Foliotek is the ePortfolio tool for the Rollins Community. It has two parts, Presentation (Portfolio) and Assessment. Faculty, staff, and students can use Foliotek to create and share portfolios with embedded pictures and videos. The assessment component is used largely by rFLA (Rollins Foundations in the Liberal Arts), COM 480 (Communication), and ENG 140 (English), to name a few.
For more help using Foliotek, please access the Foliotek Help Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Access Foliotek
- Access rFLA Class Report
- Add the English Assessment Portfolio to your Foliotek Account
- Add Media (Gizmos) to your Portfolio*
- Typing Special Characters on Windows 10 OS
- Check Students’ Submissions
- Create and Share a Project
- Create Portfolio (Faculty)
- Editing Content in your Portfolio*
- ENG 140 Guide for Faculty Review
- Evaluate Students
- Foliotek Faculty Guide
- File Space & Storage
- Google Drive in Foliotek
- Share your Presentation Portfolio
- Submitting a Video to Foliotek
- Typing Special Characters on Mac OS
- Using Safari Browser with Foliotek
- Using the Rollins Faculty Template
*Links marked with an asterisk will redirect you to an external link in a new window.