Items in a content area appear in the order you add them, but you can change the order in two ways- keyboard accessible reordering or the drag-and-drop function.
- To move an item with the drag-and-drop function, click and hold the arrows next to the item.
- Drag the item to the new location.
Keyboard Accessible Reordering
- In the content area, select the reordering icon located on the right side of the screen.
- In the Reorder: Content box, select an item in the list.
- Use the move up and move down buttons to adjust the order.
- After you submit, a pop-up box states: Items have been reordered.
- Select OK.