Download Grades as a backup and save on OneDrive
- Download the Grade Center.
- Go to https://rshare.rollins.edu and log in using your FoxID and password.
- In the upper right corner, click on OneDrive.
- Enter your FoxID and password again and click Log In.
- Click “+ new document” to create a new folder or file, or to import an existing file. You may also drag and drop files into the center area of the page.
(Please Note: You cannot copy folders, only individual files.)
- The page that loads is very similar to your departmental SharePoint site.
Important Note: SharePoint is accessible from multiple computers and is FERPA compliant. Do not place grade or course files in the folder titled Shared with Everyone! Create a new folder with “+ new document.”