In this tutorial, you will learn how to make Blackboard unavailable or available to students. Courses remain available until they are removed from the server. You may choose to make a course unavailable for any number of reasons:
- You would like to build an upcoming course and ensure that students do not have access.
- You would like to make the course unavailable after the term has ended.
- Navigate to the course for which you would like to change the availability.
- Under the Control Panel menu bar, select Customization.
- Click the Properties option.
- In the Set Availability section, choose No to make the course unavailable or Yes to make it available.
- Click Submit.