If you require students to watch multiple videos throughout the semester, you (and your students) may find it easiest to use a Media Gallery to organize the videos.
- Log in to Blackboard and navigate to your course.
- Ensure that Edit Mode is On at the top-right corner. If it is Off, click it to turn it on.
- On the left side of your course, hover over the + icon at the top left of the menu.
- Choose Tool Link.
- Type a Name for the link (this is the name students will see on the menu).
- To the right of Type, choose Media Gallery from the drop-down menu.
- Check Available to Users to allow students to see this link.
- Once you are finished, click Submit.
- For more information on editing the course menu, click here.
Add your Video(s) to the Media Gallery
- Click the Media Gallery link.
- Click “+ Add Media” to the right.
- Scroll through your media and click the check box to the left of each video you’d like to include.
- Click “+ Publish” to the right.
- Your videos will appear in the Media Gallery for student consumption.