1. Click on the ‘Portfolio-Integrated Evaluations’ link on the left hand menu
2. Select the Portfolio – in this case ‘English Portfolio’
3. Select the level that you want to evaluate
4. Now you will see all evaluations submitted below.
Note – the status column lets you know where in the process this review is (each paper can be reviewed by maximal 3 reviewers)
The action column lets you see the review of other reviewers and allows you to begin reviewing this paper by clicking on the link ‘begin 3rd reviewer initial’.
5. After having clicked on ‘Begin reviewer initial’ you will see the following
Click on ‘100 Level Lab Paper’ tab
6. Score the paper.
You will see the submitted paper in question in a link.
You will fill out the rubric below by clicking the box that you want to fill.
If you want to see the details to each category – click on evidence.
Click ‘OK’ on the bottom of the page
7. Make sure you click “Submit Evaluation & Publish Scores”
This concludes the evaluation of this paper.