Who We Are
Instructional Design & Technology at Rollins College is a dynamic group of instructional technologists who specialize in helping our faculty with the use of technology in your face-to-face, web-enhanced, and blended classroom.
What We Do
We are committed to assisting you in the following ways:
- Collaborate with faculty to design course content and courses.
- Develop training materials to assist with the use of media and technologies into the face-to-face, web-enhanced, and blended classroom.
- Facilitate professional development on a variety of topics from blogs and wikis to creating eBooks and the use of multimedia.
- Foster a community of technological innovation through faculty presentations and grant opportunities.
- Recommend technology solutions for desired learning outcomes.
- Train faculty, staff, and students to use Blackboard and other academic technologies.
We Are Here To Help
The instructional technologists have developed opportunities throughout the academic year to assist faculty and staff with learning new technologies. They are:
- In-class Training
- Adobe Creative suite
- Blackboard orientation
- Microsoft Office suite
- Audio and Video creation
- Instructional Design Consultations
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Blackboard Training
- Blended Certification Course
- Course Redesign Initiative
- FITI Grant
- Open lab workshops
- Professor-to-Professor Learning Series
Access this site for tutorials and our training schedule. Feel free to drop any of us a line. We look forward to hearing from you.