We are committed to assisting you in the following ways:
- Collaborate with faculty to design course content and courses.
- Develop training materials to assist with the use of media and technologies into the face-to-face, web-enhanced, and blended classroom.
- Facilitate professional development on a variety of topics from blogs and wikis to creating eBooks and the use of multimedia.
- Foster a community of technological innovation through faculty presentations and grant opportunities.
- Recommend technology solutions for desired learning outcomes.
- Train faculty, staff, and students to use Blackboard and other academic technologies.
Have you ever felt the need to embed audio in a blog or a webpage, but found it cumbersome and out of place? If you answered yes, SoundCite JS, developed …
On February 14 and 15, Dr. Laurie Taylor from the University of Florida visited Rollins to give a two-part presentation titled “Exploring Digital Learning: Digital Humanities Projects and Approaches.” The …
Imagine yourself in a meeting and you’ve been tasked to take notes. How do you decide which medium to use? Do you just use Microsoft Word, perhaps notepad, then email …