We are committed to assisting you in the following ways:
- Collaborate with faculty to design course content and courses.
- Develop training materials to assist with the use of media and technologies into the face-to-face, web-enhanced, and blended classroom.
- Facilitate professional development on a variety of topics from blogs and wikis to creating eBooks and the use of multimedia.
- Foster a community of technological innovation through faculty presentations and grant opportunities.
- Recommend technology solutions for desired learning outcomes.
- Train faculty, staff, and students to use Blackboard and other academic technologies.
Imagine yourself in a meeting and you’ve been tasked to take notes. How do you decide which medium to use? Do you just use Microsoft Word, perhaps notepad, then email …
An ePortfolio tool we have incorporated here at Rollins College is Foliotek. Foliotek is available to faculty and can be accessed by logging into Blackboard, then on the left side …
Microsoft’s Sway has been around since August 2015. However, I haven’t heard many people talking about it or seen many using it. I decided to spend some time exploring this …