Our TeamWhat We DoSchedule a Consultation
Instructional Design & Technology at Rollins College is a dynamic group of instructional technologists and assistant technologists who specialize in assisting to create course content, learning management systems management, designing and facilitating professional development, and incorporating media into the classroom.
We are committed to assisting you in the following ways:
- Collaborate with faculty to design course content and courses.
- Develop training materials to assist with the use of media and technologies into the face-to-face, web-enhanced, and blended classroom.
- Facilitate professional development on a variety of topics from blogs and wikis to creating eBooks and the use of multimedia.
- Foster a community of technological innovation through faculty presentations and grant opportunities.
- Recommend technology solutions for desired learning outcomes.
- Train faculty, staff, and students to use Blackboard and other academic technologies.