1980 games and toys that you can still get today

Well, if you are interested in 1980s and the toys and games of the 1980s, this blog is for you. I know myself and I love history so just looking back at the 1980s is awesome but what is even more awesome than the 1980s itself? The toys and how kids played and acted compared to nowadays! so here you go:

Nintendo Power Glove. Never used it or even heard of it for that matter until this blog but it looks sweet.

Nintendo Power Glove

The Pee Wee Herman Doll. I do not know what to think about this. I wrote a blog earlier about Pee Wee Herman and all about him but what is the significance of this doll? Kind of creep.

Talking Pee-Wee Herman Doll

He-Man and MOTU Castle Grayskull. Looks sweet. Definitely would have played with it if I was a kid in the 80s. Kind of reminds me of legos.

He-Man & MOTU: Castle Grayskull

My Buddy and Kid Sister. Creepy, just creepy. Reminds me of the Chucky doll. What is the purpose of this. But yet again what is the purpose of dolls in general?

My Buddy and Kid Sister

FireBall Isalnd. Just a sweet looking board game. Catches your eye. For sure would have played it.

Fireball Island

My Little Pony…

My Little Pony

The Smurfs. Who knew that they came from the 80s. Not me! But awesome. Cannot hate on the Smurfs even though the movie was not to good.

The Smurfs

Girl Talk. I do not know what this is. Kind of reminds me or gives an excuse for girls to gossip?

Girl Talk

Game Boy. By far the coolest invention, toy of the 1980s!

Game Boy

All in all, I would have to say that the boys had the better selection of toys from the 1980s. Girls just generally had dolls and Girl Talk. What can they possibly do with that? The boys on the other hand got transformers, Star Wars, legos, and action figures. Boys totally dominate of choice of toys from the 1980s.